Admission Rules & Regulations:
All Students must abide by the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines as may be promulgated by the College Administration from time to time. Breach of these Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines shall render them liable to disciplinary, administrative and legal action including but not limited to imposition of fine, suspension or expulsion (both provisional and permanent) from the College.
- Each column of application form must be completely filled. Incomplete Form will not be entertained.
- All the certificates/ documents must be attested by a grade 17 government officer. The institute may sent all the certificates to corresponding departments in due time for verification. In case of objection or rejection the admission will be cancelled and the candidate will be responsible for the consequence.
- Entry Test and interview will be taken by the institution. (what about Al Aleem)?
- Merit list will be displayed on the notice board/website and interview will be conducted after which final admission list will be displayed on the notice board and website (www. Gdec.edu.pk)
- All the seats are on open merit basis and admissions will be awarded according to the merit list.
- After Signature of the Principal the decision of the interview committee would be regarded as irrevocable and unchallengeable. Candidate must appear with original documents before the interview committee at the time of admission.
- Students are directed to obtain dues Challan Form from accounts section and get it deposited in the Bank before the specified last date.