The institute will be the leader in the provision of an intellectual environment for innovative teaching, learning and research in the field of Physical therapy and Rehabilitation. It will produce competent, critical, reflective and accountable health care professionals well equipped to work in the community.
- To provide an environment for research in physiotherapy.
- To enhance professional communication skills of physical therapy students.
- To equip student with updated knowledge and skills in physical therapy.
- To deliver physical therapy services to the community.
- Providing a positive, supportive, forward thinking and team-oriented environment for core faculty , students and other members of the institute.
- Improvement in teaching methodology in physical therapy by capacity building of the core faculty .
- Anatomy I.
- Physiology I.
- Biochemistry I.
- Kinesiology & Muscle Testing.
- Introduction to Computer.
- Anatomy II.
- Physiology II.
- Biochemistry II.
- Biomechanics & Ergonomics.
- Islamic Study.
- Pakistan Study.
- Pathology & Microbiology.
- Physical Agents & Electrotherapy Including Medical Physics.
- Therapeutics Exercise & Techniques & Manual Therapy.
- Behavioral Sciences.
- Medicine Including Radiology & Imaging.
- Clinical Decision Making & Differential Diagnosis.
- Physical Therapy Treatment & Techniques I.
- Community Medicine Including Biostatistics & Research Methodology.
- Evidence Based Physical Therapy & Professional Practice.
- Emergency Procedure & Primary Care n Physical Therapy.
- Physical Therapy Treatment Technique II.
- Prosthetic & Orthotics Human Development & Community Based Rehabilitation.
- Exercise Physiology & Health & Wellness.